Thursday, November 11, 2010

25 Cent Shipping from E.L.F.

E.L.F. cosmetics is offering up $.25 shipping WYB $10 worth of products! Normally their shipping is a bit steep, so I always wait for deals like this to place an order. Use code: 25FOR25 through today to get the reduced shipping.

I will admit….I’m a product snob. I love makeup, skin care, etc. And E.L.F. is a nice little secret that gets overlooked in the makeup world. Some of their products are terrible…just awful. But some of them are amazing; as good as the MAC I usually use, for a fraction of the price! Most products at E.L.F. cost a dollar! The studio line is a bit more, but most items in that line are less than $5.

I have had great luck with some of the eye shadows, blush, & lip products. Again, it’s hit or miss, but at these prices, you can afford to try them out. So, order up $10 worth of products (& that’s a lot of stuff at E.L.F) & get them shipped for 25 cents. Even if only 1 product is a good one, you can’t really go wrong. And if you get several that are good, you hit the jackpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs