Monday, November 8, 2010

Dine Around Seattle is Back!

How is it that it's November 8th & I'm just now posting this?! I love Dine Around Seattle, so I can't believe I forgot it until now (I'm blaming it on the cold medicine I've been taking for a week now).

If you're unfamiliar with Dine Around Seattle (previously known as 25 for $25), it's a month long promotion that runs twice a year (November & March). Participating restaurants in the greater Puget Sound area offer 3 course meals for $30 (many also offer 3 course lunches for $15!). You can view the participating restaurants & menus here. Note that this is offered Sunday through Thursday & Thanksgiving is excluded.

I think my husband & I are going to have to take advantage of this. I'm craving a meal at a restaurant that doesn't bring you crayons with your menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs