Monday, November 22, 2010

4 GB Sansa Fuze $39.99


This deal is good for Tuesday only, but it's already live online at Toys 'R Us....however, it's sold out. You can purchase it & pick up in store, though.

If a MP3 player is on your shopping list, consider this Sansa 4 GB Fuze. It has a 2.4" color LED screen, built in microphone with voice recorder, FM transmitter with play, pause, & record functions.

I realize it's not an iPod, but when I researched MP3 players last year, I actually bought a Sansa for my dad. Everyone I know that owns a Sansa loves their player, & at this price, how can you go wrong?
Last year I paid the same price (if I'm remembering correctly) for a Sansa Clip, which doesn't have the screen, so this really is a good deal. Get this now & skip Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs