Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

Today's recipe is another one of my favorites for Thanksgiving. I've been making corn pudding for years now, & it's always a hit. Two years ago I went online to find a slow cooker recipe for it, in an attempt to free up oven space (let's face it, even with double ovens it's easy to run out of space). I stumbled across this recipe on Recipezaar (now Food.com) & both my husband & I agree that we prefer the slow cooker version.

One word of advice: Grease the heck out of your slow cooker, because this does like to stick. Also, plan on cooking it longer than the stated time, because it takes a while for the center to fully set (although I think the oval slow cooker helps with that; the round slow cooker seemed worse).

Enjoy Slow Cooker Corn Pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs