Friday, November 19, 2010

1 Year of Nick Jr. Boost $29




This deal looks like so much fun. Mamapedia has a 1 year subscription to Nick Jr. Boost for $29 (normally $60!). I didn't even know Nick Jr. had an online program like this!

Your account can accommodate up to 6 kids on it & is designed for preschoolers through first graders. The program uses a “connected learning” approach with curriculum-based games & kids work on math, reading, language skills, & more. Parents can log into the Parent Center to monitor how your kids are doing & get suggestions for other activities for your kids.

Remember that 5% of your purchase price goes to a school of your choosing. My daughter's school was on the list, so I'm sure you can find your school.

I think this is great because I'm sure the kids will be motivated to work on this program by seeing Dora, Diego, etc. on the computer. Whatever gets kids motivated is fine by me! Order your subscription here. You have 4 days left to purchase this deal, but sometimes they sell out....so if you want it, don't delay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs