Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Holiday Collection from Shutterfly

There are many weird quirks about me, one of which is the fact that I obsess over the annual holiday cards I choose for my family. I've had custom ones created for us for several years & in fact, 2 years ago, I paid over $300 for 50 cards (it was an ugly situation with a photographer; don't even ask because it will make my blood pressure skyrocket).

This year I've decided to make life easier on myself & order them from Shutterfly. Yes, I'll obsess over which card to choose, but I love Shutterfly & have always been happy with their products, so I am confident the cards I do select will turn out perfect.

Have you checked out the holiday card selection at Shutterfly since they updated it with their 2010 styles? It's a-maz-ing! There are so many options. You can select by holiday, flat or folded card, even select by color!

We get our daughter's portraits taken every November, so I am going to choose a Christmas photo card. I like the looks of this one, but I haven't made my mind up yet (remember, I obsess over this!).

I didn't realize this, but Shutterfly has an entire line of Spanish Christmas cards. I've seen a few Spanish cards in brick & mortar stores, but I don't think I've ever noticed Spanish cards online that you can order before. I think this is a great idea!

Also, think outside of the box. Shutterfly offers more than just cards. You can order custom invitations for your holiday parties or have custom gift tags made. I might order some gift tags to attach to plates of cookies for my neighbors, mail man, garbage collector, etc. It will look so much better than the labels I've used in the past.

The holiday cards are on sale through tonight! So if you want to save 25% off, order them now (as in, stop what you're doing & order them right now). There's even a code for a free card on Shutterfly's website. Take a look around; I'm sure you will find a style that suits your needs.


UPDATE: The 25% off sale ended last night, but they are now 20% off. Still an excellent buy!


Shutterfly invited me to review their 2010 Holiday card collection. If you have any questions, you can view my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs