Sunday, November 7, 2010

South Everett Winco Opens Today!

The new Winco in South Everett opens today! I think I'm going to wait a few days to head over, though & let the craziness die down a bit. However, I'm excited to check it out. I've heard great things about Winco over the years & from what I know....their prices are rock bottom.

If you didn't receive an ad from them, you can contact them & request to be put on the mailing list. You need the coupons from their weekly ads to get the specials each week. They may have some in store, so it's worth asking.

Also, I always recommend you print out the coupon policy for any retailer & take it with you. From what I understand, some Winco locations have stopped accepting printable coupons due to coupon fraud. This is why it is never acceptable to photocopy a coupon. That's fraudulent & stores will stop accepting them (understandably!).

Head over to Queen Bee Coupons for her more in depth information about the opening of the Lacey Winco. She even has a copy of the ad to look at & some coupon match ups. My guess is that the ad is the same at the South Everett location, but I can't guarantee that, so YMMV (your mileage may vary).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs