Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1 Year of "Family Fun" as Low as $2!


Mamapedia is quickly becoming my favorite daily deals site. Through Friday you can score a 1 year subscription to Family Fun for $5. However, last week I told you about a code to use if you're a new Mamapedia customer. Use code: HOLIDAY3 & get $3 credited to you account, bringing your order down to $2!

As always with Mamapedia, 5% of your purchase price goes to a school of your choice. My daughter’s elementary is on the list, so I’m sure you’ll find your school as well. If not, select one in your area & consider it your good deed for the day!

I subscribe to Family Fun & it's great for parents or caregivers who aren't very creative (that would be me). Snag your subscription for this incredibly low price now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs