Thursday, December 30, 2010

50% Off Everett Silvertips Tickets!


I am not a big sports fan, but I love hockey. This deal is exactly my type of deal! Through Sunday you can purchase 2 tickets for lower level seats at an Everett Silvertips game for $20 (normally $40). There are 6 games to choose from.

Here is the fine print on this HeraldNet Daily Deal:


  • Dates available: January 7,16,21, February 11,13,16 of 2011! Hurry for the action! Seating based on availability for your selected game.

  • Maximum of 2 Deals (4 Tickets) can be purchased

  • One coupon per transaction (one per visit).

  • Tickets can not be exchanged once purchased.

  • No cash redemption.

  • Can not be combined with any other offer.

  • Coupon MUST BE redeemed at the Everett Silvertips Office.

  • Coupon CAN NOT be redeemed at the Comcast arena Box office .

  • Expires 2/16/2011

This might be my first HeraldNet Daily Deal purchase. I told you...I love hockey! Purchase your voucher now to get in on the action, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs