Tuesday, December 28, 2010

$40 Diapers.com Voucher as Low as $15

UPDATE: This is ONLY good for Pampers. I'm so sorry guys; I thought it was good on any items sold at Diapers.com. My bad!

At 9pm PST, Plum District will start a hot deal: Purchase a $40 Diapers.com voucher for $20. If you're a new Plum District customer, you will get a $5 credit to use on your first purchase (must use within 7 days). That would bring your total down to $15 for $40 worth of merchandise!

Don't need diapers? No worries. Diapers.com sells all kinds of great stuff. How about this 18 oz. Klean Kanteen on sale for $12.99 (already a fantastic price!)? Or Dr. Bronner's Organic Hand Soap in Lemongrass Lime for $8.99? Look at this cute JJ Cole Blanket for $29.95; it's 5'x5' & folds into an included travel case. This would be the perfect blanket for picnics, the beach, or to have in the car in case of an emergency.

Create your Plum District account now & get ready to buy this voucher right away. I'm guessing it will sell out very quickly!

If you've never ordered from Diapers.com before, they have lightening fast shipping. I received my order within 1 day when I ordered from them previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs