Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hot KitchenAid Mixer Deals!


If a KitchenAid is on your Christmas list (& really....who doesn't want one?), pay attention. Amazon has various styles on sale & the deals are amazing. Here are a few worth noting:

These both come with free super saver shipping, however if you sign up for Amazon Mom, you get a 90 day trial of Amazon Prime....which gets you free 2 day shipping on all orders for 90 days! Trust me, I've put my Amazon Prime membership to very good use this holiday season!

I absolutely love my KitchenAid mixer & think it's an amazing investment. I love a deal, but I also love quality items. A KitchenAid mixer is worth the extra money. When you can get a quality item at such a reasonable price, you need to jump on it!

Thanks for the tip, Janelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs