Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Loving Rue La La!


I love Rue La La! If you're wondering what I'm talking about, Rue La La is a sample sale site & they have such great deals. See that cute Betesy Johnson watch above? It's on sale for $39, but I got it for $33.60 (shipping & tax included) because I had some credit in my account. It's Betsey Johnson, people! The watch normally retails for $85!

In addition to the Betsey Johnson sale that's going on, they have items from Ebel, Fathead, Robbi & Nikki, & more. The best part about Rue La La is that when you refer a friend & they make a purchase, you get $10 in credit. Even without credit though, the deals are below retail price. If you want to start la la'ing, sign up for Rue La La today! Worst case scenario is that you don't see anything exciting. However, with new items coming daily, you will likely find something that grabs your attention soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs