Saturday, December 18, 2010

$100 Voucher to Merry Go Round Just $50


NW Readers: I love Merry Go Round in Bellevue, so I was thrilled to see this deal from Mamapedia! Purchase a $100 voucher to Merry Go Round for $50! Merry Go Round carries high end brands such as Britax, Recaro, Kettler, Orbit Baby, Clek, Ergo Baby, Dwell & more.

My daughter only has about an inch left of harness length in the car seat I have installed in her grandmother's car, so I think I'm going to purchase this voucher & get her a high back booster seat. I love saving on things that really matter! They also sell toys, crib linens, baby carriers...even some organic clothing!
You can only purchase this voucher through Tuesday, however it's valid through 6/21/11. As always with Mamapedia, 5% of your purchase price goes towards a school of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs