Monday, December 20, 2010

BMIM is 1 Year Old!


I can't believe it. Where did the time go? Time has a way of marching on, & today BMIM turns 1 year old.

It seems like just yesterday that I created this blog with no idea of what I was doing. My friends kept telling me "You should start a blog" so I did. (I secretly think they were sick of seeing me posting deals on my Facebook wall!) I had no idea what I was doing, but I took a leap of faith & started BMIM.

Guess what? You guys seem to like it. I'm so humbled that you come back, read the blog, comment on Facebook, & email me tips. As a blogger, we often wonder if anyone is reading; it can feel like we're alone in some alternate universe for us. However your comments & emails make the blog more interactive, & I appreciate them so much!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are the best readers a blogger could ask for. Bigger & better things are in store for the second year of BMIM. I hope you stick around for the ride!
(Photo courtesy of Amazon.)

4 comments:

 
Strosgirl's Designs