Friday, December 31, 2010

Start Swagging Now For Next Christmas!

The end of the holiday season is here...along with the end 2010. If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, now is the perfect time to do so. Why? Because you have the entire year ahead of you to earn Swagbucks!

Imagine that all of your presents for next December were free. Yes, free. If you start saving your Swagbucks now, that could be a reality. I know several people that experienced that this Christmas (or at least, the majority of their presents were free). How would your family benefit from that financial relief? Personally, I used over $160 in Amazon gift cards this past year (not all at Christmas) & still have enough Swagbucks for $60 more.

You're probably asking "What's the catch?" I can honestly tell you, there isn't one. You create an account, use the search engine as usual, & earn Swagbucks (there are other ways to earn them as well, but searching the web is the main way). You then convert your Swagbucks into gift cards, prizes. etc. There is no annoying spam, no hoops to jump through....it really is that easy.

If you want to reduce your budget for 2011, sign up for Swagbucks. You can buy virtually anything from Amazon, so get your stuff free using gift cards that you earned at Swagbucks. If you're going to be searching online anyway, why not get rewarded for doing so?

7 comments:

  1. Can you give some hints on how to earn so many swagbucks? I signed up a few weeks ago but only have 230 swagbucks -- not enough to get anything yet. How do you get so many? Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing the daily polls? Those are only 1 SB each, but they add up. The best way to earn more is to refer others. You will earn 1 SB for every 1 they earn, up to 1000 Swagbucks. That helps a lot! So, get your friends & family Swagging; they'll earn free stuff & you will, too.

    I haven't tried any of the special offers or SwagTV, but I've heard some people have great luck with them.

    Also, whenever I do a search, if I don't win, I hit the refresh button 2 or 3 times. Sometimes I will then win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries! I'm by no means an expert, so hopefully others will chime in with more tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a 'daily deals' tab under the 'earn' tab on the Swagbucks page. When I am going to buy a Groupon or LivingSocial deal I buy it through the Swagbucks site, they give you 280 swagbucks pretty much instantly after you make your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tip! Can you use credits if you have them in your account? I'm guessing yes, but figured I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you can use your credits.

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs