Monday, February 1, 2010

$15 Credit for eShakti

About a month ago I ordered from eShakti for the first time. I didn't know what to expect fromt them, but I'm pretty happy with the 2 shirts I got.

But here's why I think eShakti is the coolest thing since sliced bread: You can customize anything you want & it only costs $10 more. Want those sleeves short instead of long? No problem. Want the hemline longer than they show it? Yep, they can do that. Need a size they don't offer? Just add your measurements into your account & they'll make it for you. It's like getting a personally tailored item & it only costs $10 more than the regular price (& I think their prices are really reasonable).

Click here & new customers will get a $15 credit to use on your first order. After getting your credit you will have 3 months to redeem it. Let me know if you try eShakti!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs