Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Old Navy Weekly Coupons

Old Navy Weekly has new coupons posted! Just like always, you will need to hunt for the coupons & you can only print one coupon out to use. Here are the ones I found:

  • 10% off any in store purchase: Click on Zach's head (the little boy in the center of the screen) & a crown will pop up on his head.
  • $15 off any in store purchase of $75 or more: Click on the blue "Girls" star, then click on the flip flops on the far right column & drag them over to the outfit in the center of the screen & replace the sneakers that are there with the flip flops.
  • 15% off any in store purchase: On the "Girls" page, click on the butterfly that flies across the middle of the screen. I was able to click on it when it landed on the blue dot that says "girls graphic knits $8."
  • $5 off any in store purchase of $25 or more: Click on the "Toddler Girls" star, then click on the red heart near the zipper of the patterned hoodie & move it over to the right arm (it's the shirt's right arm but looks like the left arm when we're looking at it).
  • $10 off any in store purchase of $50 or more: Click on the "Toddler Boys" star & then click on the button down shirt with the sweater vest on it (in the far right column) & drag that over to the orange hoodie in the center & click there.
  • I didn't see any $50 off $100 purchase coupons today so either they didn't have one, or they are all claimed.

If you find something I missed, let me know & I will update the list.


I think that's all of the coupons, but if you find one & I missed it, let me know & I'll update this posting.

Also worth noting is the Item of the Week. It's the Women's Natural Lace Cami & it's only $2! This great sale price is valid 2/5-2/11 & you can use one of these coupons on top of that price as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs