Thursday, February 4, 2010

Target Mobile Coupons!!

Target released some exciting news today: they are now offering mobile coupons. The fact that I am as excited over this as I am should prove to you how much of a coupon/deal geek I am. Just thinking about this makes me weak in the knees (OK, so I might be exaggerating a smidge)!

You can sign up here to receive Target coupons sent via text message to your phone (standard text messaging rates apply). You will hand over your phone & the clerk will scan the special barcode & voila! you get the coupon amount deducted from your total. Plus, you can use these codes multiple times & they can be stacked with MQs (manufacturer coupons) since these are Target coupons.

I am loving this for so many reasons! You can use them more than once. You won't be at the checkout stand & remember that you left that Target coupon at home. And in my opinion, the best part is, this is environmentally friendly. No more wasted paper printing out coupons. What's not to love about this program?!?

Thanks to Collin at Hip2Save for posting this exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs