Thursday, December 2, 2010

Michael Kors Sale at Rue La La




I've told you before; I love handbags. I couldn't give a hoot about shoes, but bags....yeah, I love them. So I squealed with delight when I saw the Michael Kors bag shown above on sale for $99 at Rue La La! And there are a ton of other Michael Kors items on sale too (sweaters, gloves, hoodies, men's items, etc.)

If you are unfamiliar with Rue La La, it's another online sample site. You must register to see the deals, but they are always below retail price. The items change every few days, so there is always something new to find. In addition to the Michael Kors sale, there is currently some items from Callaway, Williams & Bennett, & La Perla (va va voom!) to name a few.

Here's the best part: When you send your friends & family a referral link to Rue La La, you will get a $10 credit to your account each time a friend makes their first purchase. So you could snag some stuff very inexpensively just by spreading the Rue La La love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs