Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eat From the Pantry Challenge Update

This week went better, however it's become clear that we are not going to make our goal of spending $200 this month on groceries. I'm hoping we can keep it close, but there is no way we will make our goal.

I made 2 trips to 2 grocery stores this week & my husband ran to the store this afternoon for a few missing ingredients for our dinner tonight. This week we spent $49.59. Adding that to my previous total of $141.01 makes a grand total of $190.60.

We won't have a ton of stuff to buy next week, but I know I will spend more than $9.40. We've tried hard to be intentional with our planning & shopping, but I think we should have been a bit more realistic when we made our goals. Regardless, stay tuned for the final update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs