Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Olson's Food Emporium & Doublers

This posting is for my local readers. I've posted about Olson's Food Emporium & their amazing $2 doublers before, but today was the first time I was able to take advantage of them & I think I scored! Here's what I purchased:
  • 2 bags of Kettle Chips salt & vinegar chips (both of these actually were free with the MQs & doubler!)
  • Oikos Organic Greek Vanilla Yogurt (small cup)
  • Organic Valley milk boxes, 4 pack
  • Organic Valley milk box, individual
  • 2 bottles of Santa Cruz Organic Mango Lemonade ($1 for both after MQ & doubler!)
  • 1 roll of Seventh Generation paper towels
  • 1 roll of Seventh Generation toilet paper (who knew they sold individual rolls?!)
  • 2 boxes of Dr. Oetker Organic All Purpose Baking Mix (clearance priced at 99 cents each!)

For all 11 items I paid $6.30! That's INSANE. I'm telling you, if you live in S. Snohomish County, stop into Food Emporium, grab their weekly ads & clip those 6 $2 doublers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs