Monday, January 4, 2010

30% off Seventh Generation Feminine Hygiene

Drugstore.com has a great deal on Seventh Generation feminine hygiene products! Currently they are 30% off & if you’re a new customer, any order over $25 ships free. They are also marked “Volume Discount Eligible” but that wasn’t showing up online, so I called. Apparently that was an error, but they offered me a $10 store credit! I’m assuming this error will be corrected shortly, but if it still shows up as “Volume Discount Eligible” I’d call their customer service number & see if you can get the credit.

So, after my credit & free shipping I paid $29.75 for 10 boxes of organic tampons. That’s INSANELY cheap! That’s cheaper than conventional tampons which are bad for you. Head over here to score this deal yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs