Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Exciting things are happening here

So, my blog isn't very old but I already have several exciting (well, to me they are!) things in the works.

First, my blog makeover is officially underway. I'm hoping to have it done in the next week, so expect big changes to the look of things. It should be fun & funky looking, but of course, my main goal is still to provide you with opportunities to save some cash!

Secondly, I will be posting my first online product review soon. I'm excited to share some info on a great new product that you & your kids are sure to love (if my daughter is any indication!). So be on the lookout for that soon.

Let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts about how this blog can grow & be more informative, because that's the goal, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs