Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Helping Haiti

My goal for this blog is pretty simple: To help all of us save money. Times are tough & we can all use a break now more than ever. But situations like the devastation in Haiti make me realize that, quite frankly, hard times here in the USA can't compare to hard times elsewhere around the globe.

So while it seems counter productive for me to encourage you to spend money, I am imploring you all to take a good look at your finances & see what you can do to help those people in Haiti. $5 likely won't impact any of us that much, but if everyone donates $5 or more, it would make a huge impact on the rescue efforts in Haiti.

Tonight I'm going to give my family an extra hug & be especially grateful for the many blessings I've received. I'm guessing you will all be doing the same.

(Please note that if you cannot give anything, I understand & do not mean to imply that you should. Also, we're going back to our normal postings now as I'm stepping down off my soapbox.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs