Monday, January 18, 2010

Is This the Same Blog?

Back when I first got engaged, I almost got into an auto accident because I kept staring at my engagement ring. I feel like that now about my new blog; I can't stop looking at it. Luckily I'm not a danger to anyone on the road every time I steal a glance at my new virtual home.

If you've been reading this blog since the beginning (which wasn't that long ago!) you can't help but notice that things look very different around here. It became apparent to me very quickly that the standard templates a blogger can pick from were not going to cut it for me & so I set out to find a blog designer. Some may wonder why such a new blog would need a blog makeover & I like to think of it this way: The standard templates you can pick from are like a Toyota Corolla; they get the job done, they're reliable, but they aren't real inspiring. I wanted something more like an Audi TT convertible; something that would get the job done & be a heck of a lot more fun!

I was truly blessed to find Angie at Strosgirl's Blog Design & I cannot sing her praises enough. She is amazing to work with. First of all, she took my scattered ideas & turned them into exactly what I wanted but wasn't able to accurately articulate. She seemed to instinctively know what I wanted.

Secondly, the girl is fast. Like....lightening quick. Once I finally made a few crucial decisions, she worked her magic in just a few short days. And she is very quick to get back to you with any questions you may have.

Lastly, she is really quite affordable. As a blogging newbie, I was shocked at what some designers cost. But Angie can create an amazing blog on any budget. Seriously...any budget.

If you're looking for someone to makeover your blog or create a custom Twitter background for you, you owe it to yourself to check out Angie at Strosgirl's Blog Design. She is just an amazingly talented woman & to top if off, she's one cool person. I wish she lived closer so we could hang out, but I suppose that would keep us both from being productive.

Angie, thank you so much for the fantastic design. I'm in love with it & cannot thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs