Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kmart BOGO 50% off Sale on Car Seats

If you know me in real life, then you know that I am a car seat geek. I am passionate about keeping kids safe. So this is a deal that I was initially super jazzed about (however my excitement faded a bit, & I'll explain why later).

Through Jan. 23rd Kmart has a Buy One Get One 50% Off sale on car seats. That's a great deal & allows you to have a spare seat for your significant other's car, grandparents, nanny, etc. Or just get a spare in case you have a problem with yours.

Now, here's why I'm not super excited. I'm not a huge fan of the car seats that Kmart offers. However, if you need a seat, it's worth heading into your local Kmart or checking their website to see what they have. Note: They have seats sold at Sears listed online, but this deal is only for seats sold by Kmart, so double check before you place an order.

And remember, the best car seat is the one that fits your child & vehicle the best, regardless of what the clerk tells you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs