Monday, January 11, 2010

Free Kids Meal at Burger King

Here's how to score a free Hamburger Kids Meal at Burger King. It takes a bit of work, but if you're patient, I've heard of people being able to print off 10 of these coupons!
  • Click here & hit the print button which will state that the coupon has hit it's print limit.
  • Enter your email address in the "refer a friend" box (& enter anyone else you want to send this to!).
  • You will get an email with a new coupon link.
  • Print out the coupon & hit the back button to print out more than one copy (some people have reported doing so up to 10 times).

This states specifically that it is good for the Hamburger kids meal. My daughter refuses to eat hamburgers or cheeseburgers so unless they will let me substitute for chicken strips, I'm out of luck. Let me know if this works for you!


As always, thanks to Collin at Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs