Saturday, January 9, 2010

Eat From the Pantry Challenge Update

So, I made several trips to the store this week (including the items I mentioned on Thursday that we don't use but I bought to score the extra Box Tops for my daughter's school) & instead of breaking all the transactions down, I will just give you the total. I'm assuming no one wants to read every detail of every receipt; I know I wouldn't!

So, this week I spent $33.14 on groceries, with protein (steak, chicken, & pork chops) making up a good part of that total. Adding that to my previous total of $58.43, we come to a grand total of $91.57. I still need to go to the grocery store tomorrow for some dairy & produce items, but I don't think that will be a huge trip.

Keep checking back to see if we can make our goal of only spending $200 this month on groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs