Monday, January 18, 2010

Free Soap at Bath & Bodyworks

Bath & Bodyworks often releases new coupons & often has a sale going on that you can pair with the coupons. They just released a Free Antibacterial Hand Soap with a $10 purchase coupon. We use their Foaming Antibacterial soap, so this is one I am excited about! If you'd rather shop online, use code: TENAB.

This coupon is valid through 2/21/10 so I plan on using it with one of Bath & Bodyworks sales. I will likely print out several of these & use them all.

Thanks to The Thrifty Couple for posting this!

There's another coupon out for Bath & Bodyworks & this one is for a Free Signature Collection Travel Size Item with any Purchase. I adore these coupons! Since it states any purchase, I always buy one of their hand sanitizers for around $1.50 then get the travel size lotion which costs $5 & throw the lotion into my purse. Yes, you do get the more expensive item for free! The online code is: 1624.

This coupon is valid through 1/27/10. You may be able to combine the 2 coupons by spending $10 & getting the free soap & free travel size item, but YMMV (your mileage may vary depending on the cashier). I've had it happen that way before but you never know what will happen until you're at checkout.

Thanks to Mojo Savings for posting this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs