Monday, March 29, 2010

Free Snuggle Fabric Softener

So, I was reluctant to post this deal, because it involves Kmart, & you guys know what I think about Kmart now! But, I had an a-ha moment & realized that you can still get free Snuggle without having to go to Kmart.

Yesterday there was a coupon in the paper for $3 off Snuggle. In the Kmart ad also in yesterday's paper, they have Snuggle 64 oz bottles on sale for $2.50. Take the ad into Target & get them to price match the Kmart price, use the $3/1 coupon, have them adjust it down (per their coupon policy here) & score free fabric softener.

If you find another deal using this Snuggle coupon, leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. YMMV on this one because the price says 2/$5...they consider this a bundle and they don't price match on bundles. You could try Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, it totally is a YMMV thing, but I've always had good luck with these types of deals at Target. And I refuse to shop at Walmart, so Target it is for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Albertsons today...Snuggle is on sale for $3.99. I used the $3/1 coupon AND had a double coupon to use. They only double up to $1 BUT, that made the Snuggle FREE plus 1 cent off the rest of my groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, good score! I'm glad you got the clerk to double up to the $1 amt. I keep hearing that some will do it & some won't. Another YMMV thing. But yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy, love it! I've heard that some Albertsons clerks won't let you double on a larger coupon, & then I hear stories like yours where they double up to $1. I guess it's another YMMV situation. Yay for you, though!

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs