Friday, March 26, 2010

PCC Easter Egg Scrambles for Kids

For my local readers: I've been to PCC twice in the last week, which isn't great for my budget, but makes me swoon nonetheless (seriously, who doesn't love PCC?). When I was there, I saw a flier about a fun freebie this weekend.

Tomorrow at the Edmonds, Redmond, & Issaquah locations they will be hosting a free Egg Scramble event starting at 9am. Bring your own Easter basket & have the kiddos hunt for eggs, snap a photo with the Easter Bunny, & possibly win a prize! The Redmond location will also have the Kids Picks Mobile there where kids can sample healthy snacks. Breakfast items will be for sale in the deli section in case you get hungry (of course, that negates the free aspect of this event!).

Heathly, fun & free...what's not to love?! Click here for all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs