Thursday, March 18, 2010

Smashbox Freebie 9-3pm PST Today Only

Every Tuesday & Thursday Smashbox has a deal called "Let's Do Lunch" where they give you a free gift with any order. Today's gift is a Double Ended Lip Gloss (shade: Call Time) which retails for $24! Just place an order & after you hit submit & the freebie will show up on your order.

Additionally, you can become a Pretty Points member which has lots of perks (free shipping, points earned for all your purchases, bonus deluxe sample, birthday gift, etc.). If you're gonna buy something, you may as well get free shipping & other bonus items, right?

Lastly, you get the "Let's Do Lunch" freebie on any purchase, so make it as cheap as you can (unless you really have a specific item in mind). The Curtain Call section is items that are on sale, so pick one of those. Last week I got this lip paint for $10.50+ tax & got a ton of free stuff with it (I didn't blog about it that day because I only found out about it 10 minutes before the deal expired; I'm not gonna keep info from you guys, I swear!). I've done the deal, so don't worry about the free item not showing up until after checkout because it worked for me. And it shipped really quick, too!

I am a total product whore, so you know I'll be checking these deals out every Tuesday & Thursday! Thanks to Hip2Save for posting this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs