Sunday, March 21, 2010

TastyBrand Fruit Snacks Available Locally

I know I've blogged about TastyBrand's Organic Fruits snacks several times before & with good reason....they're awesome! The only thing that has frustrated me was that they weren't carried in any local stores & I had to order them online (which I happily did, but having the option to get them locally is always good, ya know?!). So, imagine how happy I am to announce that you can now get them at Haggen stores in WA & OR!

If you'd like to try them & get a deal, email info@tastybaby.com with your mailing address. They will send you a BOGO Free coupon so you can get 2 boxes for the price of 1. Trust me...your kids will thank you! If you want to check out their products, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs