Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pricess & The Frog DVD as low as 99 cents

Target has The Princess & The Frog on sale today for $15.99 (DVD) & $26.99 (Blu Ray Combo pack). Print out a $10 off The Princess & The Frog Blu Ray Combo coupon here (be sure you print out the one for the US or the one for Canada, depending on where you are located). Or print out a $5 off The Princess & The Frog DVD coupon here.

If you buy 2 boxes of Band Aid bandages you can submit for this $5 rebate. Also, if you buy any roll of FrogTape multi purpose tape, you can submit for this $5 rebate.

Here's how I worked this deal today: I bought the DVD for $15.99 & 2 boxes of kids Band Aids for $1.82 each. I used the $5 off DVD coupon & printed out 2 of the $1 off any Band Aid product coupons from Target. I'll submit for the Band Aid rebate & that will make my net OOP (out of pocket) $7.63 for the DVD & 2 boxes of Band Aids. Pretty good!

I could not find the FrogTape at Target. If I can find it at Rite Aid, Walgreens, Fred Meyer, etc. I'll buy it & submit for the other $5 rebate, which would bring my net OOP down to only 99 cents for the DVD! And if you want the Blu Ray Combo pack, that would only be $6.99 net OOP. Talk about a great bargain!

We didn't see this in the theater & my daughter is doing a tap dance to one of the songs from this movie for her dance recital in June, so I know she'll be super excited to watch this. And watch this. And watch it some more!

Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs