Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lil Lads 'n Lasses Closing Sale

For my local readers: This makes me sad, because I loved Lil Lads 'n Lasses, but it isn't surprising to me. The economy is just hitting independent retailers so badly, many can't compete. This is the case with Li Lads 'n Lasses in the Mill Creek Town Center. They are going out of business this Sunday. Everything is 50% off the lowest marked price & they are even selling the fixtures in the store. Grab a bargain & wish them the best of luck.

This makes me so sad. My daughter even modeled in one of their fashion shows a few years ago. I love the big box stores just as much as the next person, but I also have a soft spot for small businesses. Shop the mom & pop stores when you can, you guys....otherwise there won't be any left.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Heather for your support. Maybe we'll resurface once things improve.
    Sincerely,
    Karin Heusted
    Lil Lads 'n Lasses

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs