Wednesday, March 31, 2010

200 Bulbs from Bulbs Direct for $11.04

I need to plant some more flowers in my garden, & this is a total bargain! Bulbs Direct is offering up an Easter special; 200 summer bulbs for $12.99. Use code: GN1020059 at checkout for an additional 10% off & free shipping, making these bulbs only $11.04.

I have a total black thumb & kill everything, so I'll make sure my husband plants these. Hey, if it gets him to do the work, that's the story I'm going to use (but I really do kill all plants!).

Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for this awesome find!

1 comment:

  1. Two hundred bulbs and 20 barefoot plants and planted it right away. All the plants are growing, and possibly a fourth of the bulbs have come up in the most recent week.
    Go here to buy all types of medicines -"online ed prescription".

    ReplyDelete

 
Strosgirl's Designs