Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PayPal Gift Card on Sale at Swagbucks

FYI: If you want to cash in some Swagbucks on a $5 Paypal gift card, that card will cost you less now! It's on sale for only 550 Swagbucks. I still prefer the $5 Amazon gift card for only 450 SB, but if you want cold hard cash, get the Paypal card this week while it's on sale.

Not sure what Swagbucks is? Well, it's a website that gives you points (Swagbucks) for doing things you already do; namely searching for things online. See, Swagbucks is essentially a search engine & you randomly earn Swagbucks while searching for things online. Don't be mistaken & think the results will be inadequate, because Swagbucks results come from Google & Ask.com. You accumulate Swagbucks & then cash them in for prizes. There are specific items to choose from or you can opt for gift cards from retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, PayPal, & more.

Now, if you click here (or the box in the left sidebar) you can go create your own Swagbucks account. Doing so will give me a few extra Swagbucks & I'm not above begging for them. However, I wouldn't be recommending Swagbucks if I didn't think it would be beneficial to you as well. I would never sell my peeps out just for a few Swagbucks!

My guess is you'll love Swagging (I totally made that word up) as much as I do & be surprised by how quickly you accumulate Swagbucks. Try it out; what do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs