Friday, March 19, 2010

Kmart Coupon Dead

I'm so sorry if any of you tried to use the $10/$20 coupon today & felt like a criminal because Kmart didn't accept it. I used it yesterday & it worked. However, Kmart is now refusing to accept the coupon & is giving customers 2 reasons why they won't take it.

1) "It was only meant for Chicago & New York." Total BS because it clearly states on the coupon "valid at all Kmart stores."

2) "This was posted fraudulently online." It's ankle deep at Kmart, because that coupon was posted on their own website (& is now conveniently missing).

I'm going to call Kmart on Monday & try to get to the bottom of this. I haven't shopped there in probably 20 years...maybe longer....& this certainly isn't convincing me to give them my business. If they still give me the same BS, I plan on reporting them to my state's Attorney General for fraud. I have 10 of these coupons printed out & am more than happy to share them with the Attorney General.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize to you guys. I always give you what I believe to be valid information. I'm sorry if you were treated rudely at Kmart. Don't let this one snafu stop you from using coupons, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs