Monday, March 1, 2010

Dine Around Seattle

This is for my local readers: It's that time of year again.....Dine Around Seattle! I swear, I get way too excited about Dine Around Seattle when it rolls around every 6 months. Maybe it's the idea of going out to a restaurant without paper menus & crayons & not breaking the bank that does it for me, but regardless....I love it!

If you're not familiar with Dine Around Seattle (previously known as 25 for $25), it's a month long promo where some of the best restaurants in the Puget Sound offer 3 course dinners (appetizer, entree, & dessert) for $30. Many offer lunches for $15 as well. Each course has several options to choose from, rather than the entire menu.

Each restaurant has their menu (& any limitations on days available) posted here, so you can take a look & see what looks appealing to you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs