Friday, March 5, 2010

Professional Photography Special

For my local readers, I want to share a great deal with you. My good friend Kaylee Eylander is not only a cool chick, but one heck of an amazing photographer. And you're in luck, because she's running a special. Her Spring Mini Sessions are only $100 & will include a 30 minute outdoor session, online proofing gallery, & a $50 image credit. Basically you're only paying $50 for her time at the session & editing!

Only 10 of these sessions are available, so if you're interested, act quickly. And I want to be up front about something: Kaylee has not provided me with any compensation in exchange for this post. I just think she's an amazing photographer & wanted to share a really good deal with you guys. If you have had professional photos taken before, you know that they are an investment that typically costs much more than this. So there ya have it...I'm just looking out for my peeps!

Check out Kaylee's portfolio & get more info on this deal at her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Strosgirl's Designs